Senior Software Developer
Role and responsibilities
Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of enterprise software products, contributing to the realisation of complex software architectures. You will apply Agile and DevOps methodologies, and face complex challenges. You will not work for external customers: instead, you will contribute to the growth of the company’s core products. Your professional growth will be guaranteed by specific training and by working in dynamic and global contexts.
- Cloud Application Development / Engineering
- Desktop Application Development / Engineering (WPF)
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer (.Net Core 3.0 or later.)
- Proficient in C#
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, their time complexity and space complexity, and the ability to use them in development
- Knowledge of database solutions, especially SQL Server, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of version-control systems, in particular Git and related platforms (AzDO, GitLab, BitBucket, GitHub).
- Azure Services: App Services, FunctionApp, LogicApps, APIM, Service Bus, Cosmos DB
- Design RESTful APIs with .NET 5 SQL and No SQL Databases such as Cosmos DB (Azure Table Storage, SQL Api)
- Understanding of WEB technologies (MVC, HTML5, responsive design)
- Understanding of collaboration platforms (JIRA, Slack, etc..).
- Understanding of container and relative orchestration systems (K8, Docker)
- Understanding of Agile methodology principles and SCRUM framework basics.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)