SENIOR Software Developer Microsoft
Role and responsibilities
Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of enterprise software products, contributing to the realisation of complex software architectures. You will apply Agile and DevOps methodologies, and face complex challenges. You will not work for external customers: instead, you will contribute to the growth of the company’s core products. Your professional growth will be guaranteed by specific training and by working in dynamic and global contexts.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Application Development and Desktop Application Development (WPF);
- Extensive experience with Microsoft development environments and .NET language (.NET Core 3.0 or later);
- Proficient in C#
- Thorough experience of OOP languages and design patterns;
- Knowledge of database solutions, especially SQL Server, MongoDB and PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of version-control systems, in particular Git and related platforms (GitLab, AzDo, GitHub);
- Knowledge of Azure services: App Services, FunctionApp, LogicApp, APIM, Service Bus, Cosmos DB;
- Design RESTful APIs with .NET 5 SQL;
- Understanding of container and relative orchestration systems (Docket, K8).
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Team-oriented communication and interpersonal skills.
Language skills: English B1 – B2