Finance & Controlling Development job opportunity
(partly, for initial training)
Number of hours:
As a member of the Frequentis group, Regola is offering a Finance Management Development Programme (MDP) for highly motivated talents. You will be hired locally in Torino with the possibility of working in Vienna for the first few months.
You will be provided with specific job-related trainings to familiarize with the Frequentis Group financial specifics, paired with growing responsibility in both the financial area and general management areas, depending on your pre-qualification and experience.
The MDP includes a rotation in Frequentis’ Headquarters office in Vienna including Finance and all other anchor areas along the Frequentis value chain (including close cooperation with the Frequentis Executive Board).
The goal of the rotation is to further build your competences and prepare you for taking over a leading Finance responsibility at Regola, Torino, Italy.
Role and responsibilities
- During the programme you will get to know the diverse tasks and responsibilities of the entire Finance areas and other departments of a leading, global high-tech company. This includes Controlling, Legal, Tax, Audit / Compliance, Project Management, Sales, HR, and others.
- In the beginning you will support the respective finance areas and other teams in their day-to-day operations and will be actively involved in corporate projects.
- You will gain insights into the key processes relevant to corporate management, create analysis and support the preparation of decision-relevant documents for the top management.
- As part of this development program, you will spend in total 3-6 months at Frequentis’ HQs (Austria) and at Regola (Italy).
- You will pro-actively support the local management and better understand the business processes and expand your company-wide professional network.
- A degree in business administration or management with a focus on finance & controlling.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience, thereof min. 4 years of experience in a finance position (controlling or similar), in an IT, industry or technology environment, desirably in an international environment.
- Passion for Financial figures and a strong, analytical understanding, quickly grasp correlations and the ability to present your own solutions convincingly.
- A high IT affinity and, above all, a very good MS Excel- and MS PowerPoint skills. Experience in dealing with SAP (FI/CO, BW, …) is an advantage.
- Precise and independent working style paired with extraordinary communication and organizational skills determine your way of working.
- Fluent Italian and English skills for working in an international environment, any additional language, especially German, is a plus.
- You have an open-minded and hands-on personality, have an international mindset paired with openness and curiosity for other cultures.
Having lived and worked abroad 6+ months is a plus.
What we offer
- A working environment where human relationships are the primary value.
- Chance to be part of a growing international management team.
- Diverse business activities in a broad area of responsibilities.
- Chance to work abroad and gaining precious international experience.
- Our development program will be tailored to your needs supporting your personal growth path.
- Embedded in a highly motivated team as your home base.
- Possibility to work from home (partially).