Role and responsibilities
Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to provide technical support on all enterprise software products delivered to our Customers.
You will set up the environments and provide support in preventive maintenance and resolution of any hardware and software issues, in order to ensure optimal performance of the whole ICT system.
The peculiarities of the sector in which the company operates, Public Safety, require readiness, expertise and care to ensure Customers receive the agreed service levels necessary to deliver critical services of high value to the community.
- Experience (at least three years) in:
- client and server technical support (Microsoft and Linux based)
- configuration and maintenance of Microsoft environments (Group Policy, DFS, Active Directory, DNS)
- configuration and maintenance of VMware environments (Esxi, vSphere)
- management of servers and storage systems (HPE)
- configuration of Saas services (Office 365, Exchange, Intune, MDE).
- networking and IT infrastructure (Routing, Switching, Firewalling)
- TSQL language
- MS SQL Server
- virtualization systems
- data backup systems (Veeam)
- cloud environment (Azure)
- cybersecurity fundamentals
- assembly, installation and configuration of workstations (PCs, tablets and smartphones)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Availability for on-call service
Send your application and CV by email to: