SENIOR Software Developer WEB
Role and responsibilities
Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of enterprise software products, contributing to the realisation of complex software architectures. You will apply Agile and DevOps methodologies, and face complex challenges. You will not work for external customers: instead, you will contribute to the growth of the company’s core products. Your professional growth will be guaranteed by specific training and by working in dynamic and global contexts.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environment and Microsoft-oriented languages;
- Extensive experience with Microsoft development environments and .Net language (.NET Core 3.0 or later);
- Thorough knowledge of both relational (SQLServer, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (MongoDB) DBs;
- Knowledge of versioning and containerisation tools;
- Knowledge of Azure services: App Services, FunctionApp, LogicApp, APIM, Service Bus, Cosmos DB.
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Team-oriented communication and interpersonal skills.
Language skills: English B1 – B2