First CAD with ProQA Paramount Titanium Cad International Certification: Medical - Fire - Police
With Regola Hybrid Solutions you are using brand-new platforms completely designed to support all your daily tasks. And there is additional great news: International ProQA® Paramount Titanium Certified CADs are in the list. With Unique Police, Unique EMS and Unique Fire, we have the first Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) System to gain this high-profile certification and we are proud of it.
Regola, the best part of Italy
Why is it important to you?
- All main data of the incoming Call are immediately (real-time) exchanged between CAD and ProQA®. This means that you can achieve the best performances in calltaking response times.
- All information gathered by ProQA® during the calltaking process is sent to the Incident card. You suffer no loss of information and the ProQA® dispatch codes are preserved.
- All calltaking data is fully supported for visualization, ranking, grouping and context-based selection. Data is immediately sent to responder mobile phones and on-board MDTs.
- The CAD and ProQA communicate continuosly. As soon as an information is updated or added, the Incident card is updated and reconfigured to reflect the new scenario, including advices, notifications and predefined procedures.
Moreover, Dispatchers are immediately notified.
- All communication center models are fully supported. This includes the vertical dispatch (one single operator performing the calltaking and the dispatching) and the horizontal dispatch (the dispatchers are involved as soon as a valid dispatch point is reached).
- Synchronization between ProQA® and our CAD is supported even when an Incident is reopened and for ‘on hold’ situations.